- I try to operate under two general principles: automate as much as possible, but don't lose the human touch.
- Using Yahoo Pipes, I create a master feed that aggregates all of our syndicated content (blogs, podcasts, news items, etc.).
- That master feed is fed into Feedburner, in order to maintain a single static URL and to ensure that the feed validates. Feedburner also creates an animated gif of the feed that can be added to HTML emails.
- The Feedburner feed is fed into dlvr.it, which sends content out to Twitter and Facebook.
- We use CoTweet to share our primary Twitter account among team members, and Echofon to monitor Twitter in real time.
@lougan caught a minute or so on video (embedded below), and @omahaNE posted his notes and audio on Livescribe.